T'u T'u Baq's Is For Sale
T'u T'u Baq's
, a 36' Monk built in 1950 and restored to better than new by
Dan and Barbra of Shelton, WA. It won several awards at boat festivals. The boat was sold, in March of 2007, and trucked to a new owner in California.
CLASSIC 1950, 36', ED MONK SR. DESIGN. BRIDGEDECK.
Wooden Boat Show Winner:
1. New single diesel, 1996 Volvo 200 HP. 750 hrs. V-drive.
2. New shaft, prop., etc.
3. 4.5 Northern Lights Gen. new in 2000, with new wiring and AC panel. 150 hrs.
4. Forced air heat. Hot water tank, new in 2006.
5. Re-fastened hull. Totally refurbished inside and out.
6. Boat House kept for 18 yrs.
7. Radar, GPS, Depth Sounder, VHF, 10Ft. hard bottom dinghy. Rosckelly Davit.
8. Forward V-berth, Galley with propane stove/oven. Refrig. Propane/electric.
9. Microwave. Double sink. Built-in Glassware Bar. Dinette and cabinets, all Mahogany.
10. Head with shower.
Last modified: 12/14/2000