Duffy

Duffy , was built for Dr. William Kidd and Elaine Kidd in 1950 at the Adams Boat Company of Seattle. It was moored in Seattle's Portage Bay and traveled Puget Sound and the San Jaun Islands until 1992 when it was purchased by Mike and Gwen Byrne and brought to Shelton Marina. Duffy has undergone complete restoration and actively cruises Puget Sound and the San Jaun Isalnds.

 

BACK

Last modified: 12/14/2000