PATRICA V

PATRICIA V, is a 56 foot, 1947 Monk Cruser owned by George Leago of Olympia and powered by twin Detroit 6-71 engines. The builder was J. Robinson. Patricia V was the original boat name. For the past few years it was named Aurora. The name has now been changed back to the original name.

 

BACK

Last modified: 12/22/2000